Where Jesus is
Making A Difference
Keep up to date with latest news from House of Praise, posts from blog
Like what you see?
Our vast array of ministry materials and products from the House of Praise and our Pastors
Better Than 7 Sons£3.59
Your Name Shall Be Great£5.99
Setting Goals Your Key To Ultimate Success£3.59
Overcoming Fear With Your Faith£5.99
How to have a New Beginning£4.99
Miracles of Jesus£5.99
Nothing Shall be Impossible£5.99
Confess the Word£3.59
254-270 Camberwell Road, London SE5 0DP
Quarry Hill Grays RM17 5BT
263-265 Penarth Road, Cardiff CF11 8TT
NEW ROLE VACANCY
The role of the Worship Minister is to provide overall leadership for the Worship and Music ministry of the church. He/she will provide direction for the Worship and Music team as they set the direction in worship for the congregation.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about bringing God’s people close to His heart in worship and helping to encourage congregational singing as a means of corporate worship.
He/she will be responsible for the Worship and Music team’s spiritual well-being, coordinating their training, rehearsals and performance at the regularly scheduled services and special events. He/she will also organise worship services and provide oversight of the church music library.
Remuneration: £18,000 basic (negotiable based on experience)
Job Type: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Qualifications and Skills
- As a minimum you will have a good general level of education (equivalent to 5 passes at GCSE level including grades A-C for English and Maths/NVQ level 2)
- School of Discipleship certification
- Significant experience in directing choirs
- Vast experience in music composition and arranging music for worship services
- Music event planning experience
- Ability to train and lead others in their musicianship including vocal training
- Experience in building a strong music team and directing Church Music in a Pentecostal Church
- Must have good working knowledge of RCCG doctrines
- Proficient in playing the piano / keyboard, bass guitar and one other instrument
Ability to minister fluently in one or more major Nigerian languages (Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa)
A Born again, spirit filled Christian person is preferred in order to fit with the ethos and culture of RCCG.
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to oyin.farinloye@rccghouseofprai